We had a 2nd visit from Santa at Theron's company Christmas Party. Kaitlyn was guilted into going up there because Morgan was being so brave...oh yeah, and I bribed her with a cookie :) Either way, there's the first picture of the two of them and Santa.

Kaitlyn decided to make herself home at the party so she took her shoes off, stuffed her little socks inside, and put them by one of the big shop doors. I didn't notice that she had no shoes for quite some time and her feet were covered with dirt, grease, and spilt beer. It was disgusting! That's our girl :)
I had dressed Morgan in a red Christmas suit so Kaitlyn insisted that she wear red too, without pants of course.
Kaitlyn got to open an early present because we're traveling for the holdays and didn't really want to pack around bigger stuff - plus she needs some practice for the big day. Thanks to the Ryles' family for this art desk, she LOVES it!





