I apolgize for the lack of pictures but I've lost one of our memory cards for the camera. I will find it someday and post belated pictures. There were some of Kaitlyn riding her bike - she made it all the way to the park and back by herself! She typically gets 1/2 way there and wants to walk or ride in the stroller...but she made it! She did crash once but got back on and pedaled all the way home with big tears in her eyes...I don't think she could see at all. What a big girl!
Kaitlyn and Morgan had a good long weekend OUTSIDE. It was so nice - almost too hot - but it's better than snow. Theron set up the pool and I'm really suprised that Morgan didn't decide to join her.
The two amigos taking a break and watching a Baby Einstein. You should have seen how dirty these two were...sand and dirt covered every inch.
Morgan got a bath and a snack, well she stole Kaitlyn's when she wasn't looking. As you can see, it ended up on the floor so she grabbed the plate and tried to put them back on it...like she thought she could clean it up before anyone noticed. Every other piece got put on the plate, the others, in the mouth! Then Chaz decided to help, the were both scrounging for every piece and Morgan was giggling.
This was getting ready this morning - the last nice day of weather for a week, then we get rain and snow.
Oh yeah, and Morgan helping Kaitlyn eat her toast. Kaitlyn says "I don't like to share my toast with Morgan" but she really has no choice, Morgan hones in on it pretty quickly:)





