So, I admit...I took a short break from Blog updates...my apologizies to all :)
Lots has happened in the month of June.
The girls started at a new preschool.
Here they are on their first day!
Morgan called dibs on the orange car - reminded her of home I suppose
Kaitlyn found a big bicycle to ride (that's really why Morgan got the car to herself, unlike @ home)

I had left and snuck into the school and took a picture out the window of Morgan's classroom, they were having so much fun. They really like it there. Kaitlyn talks nonstop about her day all the way home and Morgan is just exhausted so she usually sleeps. She comes home with paint and dirt all over her so I know she had a good time.
Hanging out with Aunt Jenna
Theron's mom and I took the girls swimming one afternoon.
It was awfully bright out but it was a ton of fun.
Morgan could hardly see but refused to wear the glasses or a hat.
She had all the fun she could handle and crashed on the towels.
Kaitlyn would still be there now if we would have let her stay.
We did some painting on Father's Day while waiting for Daddy to get home.

This was too cute. Morgan was napping and I was mowing the yard. I took a break to find Kaitlyn on the porch. I asked her what she was doing. She said "I'm fishin' with my dog!"
Feeding the starving children..
Two little beauties, playing beauty shop.
Morgan, vacuuming up













