We had an eventful weekend but I've found that I did not document it with pictures like I normally do.
My one picture of Theron on his birthday (28th) opening presents before we made a mad-dash out of town. He got new jeans, a broom and dust pan for the garage (so he'll quit stealing mine), Candy Land (to play with Kaitlyn), Books (to read with Morgan), the movie '21' from Logan and new tires on his wood-fetchin' trailer from Bryan and Jenna. All in all, he made out quite well.
Friday evening was my 10 year class reunion. Theron and I attended along with 13 of my former classmates. We had a good time; but again, no pictures.
Here's the two cuties in the truck, headed to the reunion picnic on Saturday morning.
We also celebrated Theron & Uncle Jay's birthdays with a family dinner and some cake at Nana & Big Pop Pop's house Saturday evening.
Pictured here devouring the cake with Grandpa JD.
The girls got home and had some pent up energy. They played Wack-a-mole and as you can see, Morgan thought it was halarious. This is her new laugh - she closes her eyes, and kicks her head back and give a big cheesy smile...it's quite cute.
Logan attempted to bury the girls in the sand (well, dug holes for them anyway), they thought that was pretty cool.
Speaking of cool...