Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rainy Weekend Inside

It rained for a good part of the weekend so we spent some time indoors. I did some painting and cleaning and the girls just played.
Morgan is really starting to talk. She says all kinds of words (hot, sit, s*it, sister, shoes, etc...) I'll get her on video one of these days - hopefully not saying the 3rd one.
I just thought this look was funny. Ut oh, I made a mess. But, don't be mad...I'm cleaning it up. Aren't I cute?


This was Kaitlyn driving Morgan to school. She set this whole thing up by herself, even got the steering wheel out of the toy box. Morgan wasn't a very cooperative passenger - this scene ended in tears because she wouldn't sit down in her seat.

And here's Mogan trying to enjoy her lunch. Unfortunately she got up at 5 am which made it hard to make it through lunch, let alone enjoy it.