Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another quick weekend

OK - the Daddy pictures
Now that is some serious bedhead...how is Daddy (who doesn't fix hair) going to tame that?
Put a hat on :)

Oh my, my load just got way heavier...

That's better :)


Helping Daddy do some shopping - I can't believe he got them to stand in one place, usually it's a race down the aisle.


Kaitlyn wanted Daddy to take a picture of her dog wearing her snow hat. As you can see, there is interstate behind them so I had to ask...how did you take the picture while driving? He says he has 'skills'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some random pictures from Sunday and earlier in the week. Daddy was home with the girls on Saturday and got some cute pictures - however, I keep forgetting to grab the camera so I can post them. So, these for now...the others when I remember.

Yeah, the cute still picture before the fight you witnessed in the video.


She said "I work...bye"


The girls' first shower together. Morgan was OK with it once but I can't get her back in there now.


Helping Daddy make quesidillas


Being sneaky and stealing wipeys...