Sunday, February 22, 2009

The last week (or two)...

Sorry again for the lack of pictures this week...I'm busier than usual trying to prepare to leave work for maternity leave; which doesn't allow much time for blog updates.
Logan came to visit us over Presidents Day weekend - though you wouldn't know it due to the lack of pictures - we had a really good time and were sad to see her leave. She did manage to secure an official drivers license while she was here - so consider yourself warned!


Little horsin' around with Kaitlyn - good arm workout too!

Kaitlyn always zips her Teddy Bear in her coat so he doesn't get cold - it's so sweet!

Logan & I got pedicures one day at the mall so Daddy let them ride the carousel

a few dozen times...

When he ran out of money, they headed to the bookstore to play choo-choo


I'm pretty sure Morgan wouldn't mind staying here all day if she could

Nana, Big Pop Pop and Aunt Stacey made a day trip to Manhattan on Sunday to visit with Logan while she was here. We had a great day - but once again didn't document it with any pictures. This one is of Stacey showing the girls some yoga...something that is rarely (never) done in this house.

Kaitlyn's picture of her sweet baby sister and her baby - I love those big blue eyes!


Not only did Logan take home her drivers license but also took a nasty flu bug. This was the night before she left...sorry Logan for making you sick - we won't do it next time, we promise!

Morgan intently composing some music - quite a talent if you can do it with only 5 keys.


Ms Jazzersize showing us how to do jumping jacks.

Watching a little movie with the puppy before bed

I used to fit better in this..it must be shrinking


Luau time...

Morgan helping with the laundry. I wanted everyone to hear how vocal she's getting...growing right up!
Kaitlyn right out of the bath
We went to a 3-year old birthday party on Saturday. Morgan enjoyed playing on his new tractor while he was distracted with opening other presents.
Kaitlyn receiving some assistance with the backhoe
No help needed here - she knows how to drive a car - here, she was asking if we can get one of these for our house. I told her she better put in her request with Santa.
Morgan was content with the manual-powered tricycle
Sunday was a beautiful day (+50 degrees) so Kaitlyn decided to drag a bunch of stuff out and camp on the front porch for her nap...I'll have to say I was a bit envious.
Morgan stylin' in her shades
and her dancing shoes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morgan and Daddy decided to make a tower out of some blocks that have been put away for awhile. Before she could not stack them but now she is older and figured it out quickly.
The celebration..."I did it, I did it"
The pose for Mommy...
The tears when big sister came and toppled it over...
What tower of blocks...we have a horsey to ride!
And last but not least, the girls popping the bubble wrap on the kitchen floor. And yes, after 20 minutes of popping, I regretted showing them how to pop bubble wrap.