Yeah, yeah, yeah I know it's been a couple weeks since my last blog update but this is why...
Isn't he cute? Noboby can be mad at that face!
Tyson is growing like a weed. He's real close to sitting up unsupported, eating solids and is alot of fun.
He loves his walker and bouncy seat 'cause he can move - and chew and drool on stuff!
I took this picture 'cause Kaitlyn was in the walker but seriously, this is normal attire around our house - what a couple of goof balls!
Note to self: Do not eat corn when dining at the Pavlik house (they are using the corn holders as skates)
Eeeking out every last bath I can in the sink...comfort is not considered :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We went to Kalispell for cousin Addyson's 1st birthday but Theron's 29th birthday was on Friday so we celebrated that first.

Finally, he's the same age as me again - no more 'old wife' jokes. If you're counting, there are 29 candles on those cupcakes. Quite the inferno!
A sampling of presents.... New shirt from Mommy stuffed with gift cards to Yellowstone Sports and Bob Wards - what a nice wife!
Hiking socks from Chaz - I think he was hinting that he wants to do more hiking...
A nice buck knife from Uncle Jay. I'm probably not doing it justice and I'm sure it has a purpose...just not sure what it is :)
This is the only picture of I have from the birthday party - Kaitlyn and Morgan dining on cake with friends.
Grandpa & Ginny with our little princess hopped up on sugar @ 11 pm - what a goof!
Tyson hanging out with Aunt Bethany in his new giraffe jammies that Aunt Brie picked out.
Logan and Morgan goofing off - poor horse!
"No, you need to wear these!"
We've had alot of rain this year - this storm is apparently going to be a bad one! (Just a side note, neither of them had experienced any bad luck since this incident)
Tyson learning how to play air guitar from Daddy
Ah yes, our little makeup artist! Aunt Brie left the mascara unattended and this was the result. The toliet even got a little mascara...
We had to say goodbye to 2nd Grandma, Bethany, Brie, and Logan last week. They had to return to their lives in Delaware. We'll miss them!
Two days later we found replacements in Ryelan, Connor and Pop Pop David. They came to spend the weekend with us.
Dani and I took the girls to the Potato festival - here they are at the parade.
And their favoirte, the bouncy slides.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While we were off at the Potato festival and a birthday party the boys headed to the woods and gathered 5+ cords of firewood - yeah!!!
Morgan got a try at the log splitter - good thing Mom wasn't around.
Kaitlyn contributing to the efforts...
Uncle Connor and Tyson were all tuckered out after all of that work!
The kids clowning around - any chance they can get their hands on Tyson they do!
Morgan playing nice with Tyson-man
What a drool bucket! Stay tuned for teeth....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no pictures but we've had quite an eventful week in the potty-training department. Morgan decided that she would like to no longer be in diapers so she just starting using the potty 24/7.
Yeah for Morgan (& us - back to only 1 in diapers!!!)

























