Friday, September 25, 2009

First Word

It's official, Tyson has said his first word. Wednesday, I picked him up from daycare...I fed him some dinner...I gave him a bath and while I was putting his jammies on he looked up at me and said "DaDa". It's just not right...must be easier to say :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so to make up for having no new pictures...you get another story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This morning the kids and I were getting ready for school and work. Kaitlyn went to throw her tissue in the trash can and there wasn't a bag in there (Garbage Day). So, she annonced that there was no bag and asked what she should do about it. I said "well, put one in there". She loves doing this (and switching out the toliet paper rolls) because it feels like she's really contributing. So, she gets under the sink to get a bag and couldn't get one to come out (new roll so it was a little tougher than usual). After crying and saying how she couldn't get it out, Morgan comes over and pushes her out of the way and says "you just gotta pull it!" Yanked it right out on the first try! I just about fell out of my chair.