Kaitlyn had her second 6th birthday party and invited all the kids in her AM-Kindergarten class.

It was a Spring/Flower party, being as how it was also the first day of spring.

The cake - don't imagine I'll be on the Food Network anytime soon but it worked!



It was a Spring/Flower party, being as how it was also the first day of spring.

The cake - don't imagine I'll be on the Food Network anytime soon but it worked!
(clockwise from Kaitlyn: Telek, Ember, Tyson, Angus, Weston, Miah)
(clockwise from Morgan: Makayla, Gus, Charlotte, Anna, Griffin)

Singing away and ready for some sugar!

Bubble blowing...every kid loves bubbles right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was Monday night...

Kaitlyn was showing off how she can run...and insisted that I take a picture.

Kaitlyn was showing off how she can run...and insisted that I take a picture.
The real reason I had the camera outside to begin with...to capture Morgan's outfit...nice!






