Monday, September 26, 2011

Getting Big

 You don't know how much work it took to get this picture. The only one that was cooperative was the one in the front - the others just like to make things difficult. It turned out cute though...so it was all worth it. 

 Kaitlyn turned in her first real homework assignment this week. It was actually a science experiment and had to be done once the trouble makers went to bed. She did a good job and was very proud of her work - can you tell?

 Tyson decided to pick one of Devin's sweatshirts to wear to daycare one day. I couldn't believe he actually got it on. 

 It was cutting the circulation off to his arms no doubt but he was very proud of himself. He wore it to daycare and I didn't even ask Dacey how she got it off...

 Speaking of too big...hard to believe she used to fit in that thing. 

 Tyson wasn't feeling well at the soccer game so he did get to sit in the stroller. We took him in after the game and he had a ruptured ear drum (ouch!). He hadn't even been complaining about it - just acting sick and said that his mouth hurt; which we interpreted to be a sore throat. He's too tough for his own good. 

Soccer - Week 3


 Kaitlyn actually went after the ball this week and made a few real good plays.

 Morgan, Tyson and Daddy playing during half-time. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apparently times are tough for Barbie. Kaitlyn had been playing and this is what I found (I thought it was hilarious). I said jeez is Barbie in timeout? She said no, the mean girls had done that to her. ...hopefully there is no hidden meaning. And let's just hope that Barbie has learned her lesson :)

And finally Devin is able to sit-up (without adult supervision) and play with the big kids...yeah! I still stay close for the inevitable tip-over (or shove-over). Enjoy it kids, soon he'll be plowing through your stuff and making a real mess :)