Kaitlyn was very proud of herself this week because she put in her own pony tail. She insisted that I take a picture and let 2nd Grandma know - so there you go, all bases covered!
Devin helping Mommy make some dinner...
Our weekly soccer photo and update.
We had our game on Wednesday night due to conflicts on Saturday. The kids did awesome and Kaitlyn got 3 goals this week!
The siblings having leaf fights.
Morgan (my mommy-in-training) and Devin enjoying the sidelines.
Tyson and his fascination with trailers
(I think I'll dedicate an entire post to this someday).
Everything has to be hooked up to a trailer, on a trailer or going to get a trailer. Best of luck getting that one going buddy! (oh don't worry, that is not a huge forest fire headed our way in the background...it was the sunset)
Morgan loaded up all her 'kids' in her Mr. Burban (aka Suburban) and was headed to town. I corrected her and said that Mr. Burban only has three seats and she quickly said that was the 'way-back' and the kids' coats were in there...and they were all stacked up. Mommy-in-training, I'm telling ya...
Tyson our carpenter-in-training. No slivers in this boys' bottom thankfully.
Devin is officially a big boy in the bath tub too...he can sit up and chew on all the bath toys.
The whole clan
(take note of Devin the drowned rat and the little boy next to him that likes to dump water on him while mommy got the camera...little stinker)