Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cold and Quiet

 We got out of the house on Saturday and took a ride over to see the neighboring baby calves. 

Tyson looks like a big boy on this bike...he managed to fall off before we left making sharp turns so he decided he'd rather walk.  

I can't get enough of Devin in this car...it so cute. 

He squawks when he gets in it.

The popcorn truck...gotta love it! He forgets to hang on though :-) 

Feeding a tired baby brother. It's a whole different experience now. You must have it tilted just right so the milk goes fast otherwise he gets mad. 

 Here he is at the Superbowl party in Bozeman...helping himself to a cookie. 

 Tyson of course found their tractor

 The girls bounced as much as they could. It wasn't real warm but they loved every minute of it. 

"No, I promise I won't hit anybody with it!"

Morgan felt pretty cruddy most of the weekend so she got up on her napping and movie-watching.

 This is the applesauce that's not supposed to be messy....wanna bet?

 He loves his baths - the dish sink with the bubbles is a lot more interesting than his sink though.

 Big talker now - he says all sorts of babbles and even manages to say "Ello" and "Bye Bye" with the wave. I'll have to get a video up here because it's quite sweet. 

Tyson helping mommy make tacos one night - he says "can I do the meat?" have at it buddy.