Morgan turned 5 this weekend!
(bringing us all back to odds: 7, 5, 3 and 1-years old)
Here was our little Mom-In-Training pushing the boys on the swings at the park.
Devin's 1st taste of Pepsi...yuck! He did go back for more though....
Morgan had her final T Ball game on Wednesday - luckily the ice cream truck showed up right as they were getting done...this guy is good!
Grandpa and Ginny came for the weekend to wish Morgan a Happy Birthday.
and to make sure Devin got his fill of ice cream!
Look what we caught Daddy doing...after all these years he still can be helpful and take a nap with the baby :)
Here was Morgan's big celebration picture. The day was very busy so I didn't get many pictures. Furthermore, I didn't have a card for the camera so I had to use my cell phone for pictures. This was a family party - Grandpa & Ginny, my Uncle Mike & Aunt Rita (from Lakeside), my Uncle Al & Aunt Jean (from Portland), my Cousin Crystal and her kids Keiran, Regan, and Shai, and family friends Mark & Shawna with their kids Makayla & Caide.
She waited patiently all day for presents... What a sweetie she was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For her Friend Birthday Party we tried something a little different...dress up at a photo studio.
Morgan and Trin getting ready with Lipstick, jewelry, etc...
This was the 2nd round of outfits they found....
Trinity was in HEAVEN!
Yes, we went to a professional and were 'subjects' for a dress-up/tea-party theme.
There were tons of pictures taken and I was usually busy helping button, tie, accessorize so I didn't get a ton of pictures.
It turned out really cute so I'm excited to see how the 'real' pictures turn out.
This was the girls at the end in their real clothes....stylin'!
Afterward we headed outside and did some birthday presents. Thanks to all of the girls for coming...it was such a fun morning!




















