As I mentioned in Devin's walking post, Tyson started preschool this week! He refers to it as 'Boy School' and thanks to some preparation, was not disappointed that there were a few girls there too. He was mad that I was taking pictures on the first day but you know, he'll have to get over it 'cause I hope to have one of every 1st day :)
Here's all the kiddos on the steps - getting ready to head out for school. I had misplaced my camera so you get the less-than-ideal cell phone pictures :)
Devin didn't attend the first week because he deserved a week at home with Grandma all to himself, and additionally the preschool is in a temporary location while they do some repairs to the building. We figured we'd wait until they were all situated to get him started up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some other randoms from the week....
Morgan, still looking like the shiny new Kindergartner that she is.
She begged me to take her picture but she was looking extra cute.
Kaitlyn, looking kinda grown up.
She didn't really want her picture taken but went along.
And When in Rome...you insist that Mommy get a picture of you in your jammies :)
Oh what a big girl!
One minute she (Morgan) acts like she's a toddler and the next she's 15...hopefully someday we'll settle for something in between. Here they were playing 'go-to-school' afterschool one day.







