Morgan and Kaitlyn spent the morning of President's Day in my office and the afternoon hanging out with Daddy. Here's what I returned to after a meeting, a letter from Morgan.
I'll decode: I Love Mommy Because... She said she ran out of time (and space) so she couldn't tell me why she loved me. My guess is she found the stamps in the drawer and go distracted. I'm thankful that she only used two and drew the rest, or this could have been a $7 memo. :)
The extremes of Morgan's fashion quest: Daddy's shirt...
Devin's jacket (that doesn't even fit him anymore).
Buddies (for the minute)
Devin woke up from a nap, did a little looking around and realized there were no kids in the house. He immediately found his coat and said "Outside"
He just wants to go see the cows.
Here are the cows...the little ones are still fuzzy and clean...and the Mommas are mean and ready to fight if you come near their babies.
And this is the fence that keeps them from getting out...go figure.
Playing on the dirt pile...
Playing on the dog...
Playing in the garage
Playing with Mom's bowls...
Playing with Daddy's I-pad (he's most definitely an I-Baby)
Playing with Uncle Jay, on the table...with scissors...no clothes...life is good.
These two are buddies!













