Friday, November 8, 2013

I Color It

Check out Kaitlyn's class poems posted online...pretty cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this week has been a terribly lame week for picture taking. Devin has been sick...terrible kind of miserable coughing and not breathing sick but getting better. 

However he did muster up enough strength one day to Sharpie my sewing machine (and white thread). He was quite proud of himself. And, as I was staring at it in disbelief, he says "I color it"...yes, yes you did. After I told him that it made me sad, I asked him "what do you say to Mommy for making her sad?" he said "Please". So then I laughed...and well there could be no more punishment after that. But yes, even the Magic Eraser could not remove the Sharpie so I will have the most unique sewing machine around. Years from now I will be able to remember Devin, when he was 2 and likely thankful that he is no longer 2...:)

The kids coloring outside on one bright sunny weekend day. 

Then as Tyson was riding around in circles...I realized that I've never announced that our big, little man can now ride a 2 wheeler. It's been a couple months now since he's learned this skill. He practiced while the girls were at soccer practice and while at the babysitters.  

So with this news (and the fact that Devin is the master of the Strider Bike) we are officially without training wheels at the Pavlik house. Which, for a people that live on a dirt road, is understandably a blog-worthy milestone.