Kaitlyn is really the only one in the house with an agenda. It's mostly homework and 4-H related but she's always going to after school project meetings and taking care of her bunny.
Here she is working with Victor.
She's been helping clean his cage and learn how to take care of him.
He hops around the garage and tries to avoid Chip and the cat, both of whom are not big fans of his.
She even took him to the January Rabbit meeting.
Here they were learning how to flip them over and basic showing techniques.
She did good - but the rabbit wasn't a big fan of this new trick.
It was here that we also learned that Victor was possibly a Victoria...
Kaitlyn thought this was pretty funny - as did I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her first sewing project meeting.
Mom, seriously...no more pictures.
Making her 2015 Pillowcase
She also has done a few cooking meetings.
Here she is taste testing one of her final products, a sloppy joe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday Afternoon's are Shooting Sports
Mommy had to taker her one weekend so I snapped some pictures.
She got the best score all year that day - I must be good luck :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They started Tiger Tykes Basketball in January too. They had practices on Saturday mornings. It was a glimpse into our future of not having to drive to Bozeman/Belgrade for practice or games...and re-confirmed why we bought a house by the school. She just walked to and from practice on her own. I'm loving the independence (and I'll likely regret saying that in a few years) :)
She had fun and said it was pretty exhausting to play basketball...who knew?











