Monday, June 1, 2015

End O' May

We got a nice visit for Katy Day. She actually surprised the kids after school one day. 
They miss their Katy! 

It all started with a little smack talk..."I can beat you running backwards" so Tyson called him out.



He wasn't quiet about his victory

Devin's turn

Now for redemption...both racing forward. Showing off a bit...which Tyson didn't like.

Then everyone was involved...Morgan wins...

Morgan wins...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devin in Tyson's wrestling medals

"Yes?"

An update on swimming lessons...they're going well and Devin says he can now swim like a Dolphin.

I don't know about that but he's ok with going underwater for sure.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyson check out this an a couple other boy-type books. He wanted to read this before bed. So we did. He's now terrified of rats and I've assured him that they only live in big cities. So, he's vowing never to live in a big city :) 

And for the finale, the final score of the Denver Broncos vs the Seattle Seahawks game. Apparently that was supposed to be a horse shoe :-)