The 3 older kids participated in Little Bobcat Track & Field in February. They were broke into groups by age and did 10 minutes at each station (total of 12 stations).
The MSU Track team members did all the instruction and future PE teachers were in charge of the groups.
Hurdles over pizza boxes - genius
Footwork - Tyson was WAY into this stuff
They taught them how to stretch and warm up for each event.
Morgan long jumping
Tyson (green) throwing the javelin
Kaitlyn (red) running hurdles
Shot put for Tyson
Morgan doing javelin
Tyson sprinting
Devin - eating all the snack while everyone else worked out
Tyson (orange shorts) doing his javelin
and the shot put
Kaitlyn @ Javelin
and shot
Tyson bringing in the last leg of the relay
Morgan in the background on the swing
Full laps on the last day!
Kaitlyn and her final javelin throw
Tyson's shot
Mogan's shot put
Morgan again on her favorite, the pole vault swing
The cousins were even here for the last day and to share on the ice cream!
I have a lists of their times/distances but I cannot find it - but when I do...I'll post here. :)
