Thursday, January 31, 2008

Christmas, yes I said Christmas Pics

Thank You Auntie E & Uncle J for sending the pictures...right on time :)
The favorite present award goes to:
Grandpa JD & Ginny for the Winnie the Pooh computer


The award for the present with the most accessories goes to:

Uncle J and Auntie E for the Baby Doll w/ stroller, high chair, playpen, diaper bag, bottle, pacifier, diapers, wipes, baby power, and it talks...we will pay you back, I promise :)

A plunger - she LOVED this White
Elephant gift, who would have thought?


A gigantic Tigger (aka Big-One-Tigger and Daddy Tigger) from Grandma - this was the 1st present she opened, and she was so excitied (can you tell) I didn't think she'd open any more.


Christmas books from Grandma Pavlik - obviously a challenging read :)
Some pretty confusing words in there Grandma?


Morgan is fine with the hand-me-downs, she gladly
took the old 'Little-One-Tigger' while 'Big-One-Tigger" took Kaitlyn's attention.


"Little assistance please, this is my first holiday!"


"How did you know....just what I wanted!"


"When am I going to find time to play with all of these new toys?"

"OMG, there's a puppy in there!"


Uncle Jay had set up Mickey and Tigger inflatables that Kaitlyn had to go visit every hour or so.
FYI - she will be disappointed the next time we visit and these are not up, might want to consider making them a year-round-thing.


Grandpa JD, Uncle J, and Morgan on Christmas Eve...



Grandpa made his famous BBQ Chicken for
Christmas Eve Dinner, want to know the secret ingredient?
....

....

....

....



Gotcha! Now we all know :)



What's a visit from Grandma without some horseplay?


Milk and Cookies? I don't think so.
Beer and Burgers are more my style :)


"Finally, some REAL food"


Surprise...the first Deal grandbaby is on the way!!!


Red beers always get the creative juices flowing...

Here's Grandma, trying to keep up...


Breaking in the sink :) ... ... ... Breaking the sink :)
Auntie E with her Mom and Grandma

Come on Grandma...
I show you Downstairs,
then Upstairs...
then Downstairs...
then Upstairs...

Morning View...terrible huh?

Evening View...still terrible.


T
hanks Uncle J and Auntie E for having us for the holidays...
we'll be glad to come again next year :)