Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This week in Pictures...

-- Just some random clips from the past week --

What's the best part about below zero weather? No Daycare 'cause Daddy's home :)
I left this morning to a chair full of sleepy-heads.

Morgan and her favorite book.
She's totally facinated by the pictures and that each page is different.
She just giggles when she turns the page.

Poor blanket...

Saturday was a pretty nice day so Kaitlyn and I bundled up and headed to the park

No line for the favorite swing...imagine that!

This is Kaitlyn's tunnel (mind the profanity in the background) she loves it!



Kaitlyn, headed for school again :) Oh and a quick fix on the dishwasher on the way out :)

Bundled up for a short trip to the truck - too cute :)


Yeah, the clothes are OK but I like the box better...


And a final clip of the two screwballs horsing around.