Monday, October 27, 2008

Sick, I'm not sick...

The girls stayed home from school on Friday with Daddy 'cause they were sick. Saturday they were sick too but that didn't stop them from playing
I like to wear them ALL...

It's amazing those little legs can go so fast...





Kaitlyn playing "the Mom" and taking her baby to school so she can go to work.



Pukers get the floor and Kaitlyn saw a vacancy in the crib...I think she'd still sleep in this thing if we'd let her.


I'm not sick, I need to go out to help Daddy...


Snacking, in secrecy. If it ever gets real quiet (not very often) I know they're up to something. One day, they had unscrewed the peanut butter and were helping themselves to fistfulls..unfortunately the camera was MIA.


The girls got their own rakes so they could help rake the leaves.
Morgan wasn't nearly as thrilled about helping as Kaitlyn was...

Raking is really not my thing, back to biking :)

Sick just long enough to snuggle my animals and get in a movie...

Cutie pie :)

The girls loaded up and were going to town. Kaitlyn said they were going to the Big Store to get some stuff. They both had their babies, Kaitlyn's was even legal and buckled in nicely to her carseat.


I don't think we'll ever let Kaitlyn drive, even when she's a teenager. If she's this obsessed with looking at herself in the mirror...imagine what she'll be like then!