All tuckered out...
Kaitlyn getting ready for school (after we had just gotten home). She was trying to convience Morgan to get ready too but wise little Morgan said No!
Spaghetti eating attire...

And dessert

The girls were dancing with their babies. Probably would have been better with a video but I wasn't thinking.
The new favorite game, Strech the Tape Measure as far as it will go...I remember this game.
No comment :)
I got a tote to put away some outdoor toys but somebody took it over to nap with her babies.

We got our first snow this past weekend. Thankfully we just caught the edge of it. Apparently Billngs got 18"...little early for that kind of weather!

Morgan busting a sag but refusing to pull them up any further (hence the dirty look in the 2nd picture). She did put them on all by herself, maybe we should focus on that before being too critical.
Assisting Daddy with tools - she's rather dangerous with them really.










