Monday, November 24, 2008

Where go Sister?

Where go Sister? I dunno....
I had bought a new tote at the store Friday - just big enough to hold a Big Sister. She put her blanket over the top and asked Morgan to find her. Morgan is a good sport and humors her big sister.
Later, Kaitlyn constructed a house out of books...here she is showing the door (which slides side to side). I think she'll be an Engineer...
Morgan looking like a big girl watching a cartoon.

I built them a fort (with doors) that they played in for over an hour, together, without fighting and without anyone getting hurt...definitely a first.
I told Kaitlyn to pick up all the cars in the toy room, so she rounded them up...

Morgan has a little eye infection last week...but even with red eyes she looks like a doll. This happend to be picture day at school too...we'll see how they turn out.

Here are the girls tag-teaming Green Grandma on the phone...it happens a few nights a week. Morgan usually has more to say but her babble is definitely starting to mean something (to her).