May has brought some pretty nice weather so Daddy has made some major home renovation plans.
Here he is with his helpers...
This is the in-progress picture from a couple weekends ago. Theron wiped out some trees in the front & back yard. A couple to make room for the shed but the others were dead and needed to go.
He and Morgan started digging the footings for the shed - what a helper!

Moving in the gravel w/ Kaitlyn. If you zoom in on the picture (double-click it) her facial expression is pretty funny...yikes!

The concrete showed up bright and early Saturday.

Thankfully Theron had arranged for some good help...left me with the picture taking duties :)

The finished product.
And after all that work I suggested we put our hand prints in it...I got a dirty look but he gave in :) We all did our hand prints and we subsituted Tyson's for a larger-than-expected fake foot print because he was sleeping and the concrete had already set up - I think we would have broken his hand trying to push it in.
He and Morgan started digging the footings for the shed - what a helper!

Moving in the gravel w/ Kaitlyn. If you zoom in on the picture (double-click it) her facial expression is pretty funny...yikes!

The concrete showed up bright and early Saturday.

Thankfully Theron had arranged for some good help...left me with the picture taking duties :)

The finished product.
And after all that work I suggested we put our hand prints in it...I got a dirty look but he gave in :) We all did our hand prints and we subsituted Tyson's for a larger-than-expected fake foot print because he was sleeping and the concrete had already set up - I think we would have broken his hand trying to push it in.

Oh and we said goodbye to the old ugly shed - yeah, this was a safe operation of straps, chains, and 2x4's...we kept our distance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaitlyn, Tyson and I went to a birthday party on Saturday for one of Kaitlyn's friends Tori.

It was a Princess party - right up Kaitlyn's alley

Kaitlyn had a blast with her friend Maliah - these two are a pair.

The pinata bashing...

and the goodies....

Here's what Tyson did for the entire time.

After some long hard playing the girls kicked back with some ice cold milk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and some straggler pictures from the past couple of weeks

Kaitlyn tried to make it without a nap one day - this is her about 5 o'clock playing puzzles. She serioulsy fell asleep like this...now that's tired.





