Saturday, March 13, 2010

Busy days...not at home

I apologize for the belated post but mommy has been working WAY TOO MUCH and not only can't find time to post to the blog...I haven't been around to take some pictures. We'll get back to normal soon (hopefully)...here's what we have for now...
Tyson is really perfecting this telephone skills nowadays. He's not much for talking...he prefers to text.

This kid can seek out an electronic device anywhere. Where's the remote? the telephone? Just set Tyson down and he'll have it in his sticky little hands (or in his mouth) in a matter of 5 mintues.

All ready for dinner! She refuses to stop wearing these jammies that don't even cover her toddler belly...the multiple bibs should provide enough protection...


Kaitlyn helping with dinner - she eats more cheese than she grates but at least she's helping...I know this 'Can-I-help?' phase will pass so I'm utilizing it.


We had a sick day home with Morgan last week - shortly after waking up and realizing they didn't have to go to school she miraculously felt normal again.



Daddy made a trip to the park over the weekend - this is the lone picture but they had a lot of fun. The sun is finally starting to shine here and giving everyone Spring Fever.