Here they are learning 'the rules'
Off they go...
And down they came...over and over and over...
Even the big kid got in on the fun.
This made Kaitlyn's day....can you tell?
So it's rumored that Kaitlyn has the funnest dad in the lion class...I think we'd all agree.
Morgan and her shiner that she earned at school earlier in the week.
Thankfully Ady R came so Morgan wasn't left out. These two played by themselves quite a bit but also held their own with the 5 year-olds.
weeeee.....
Kaitlyn and some buddies taking a break for water and popcorn.
After over an hour of bouncing the kids gathered up for pizza and cake.

The cake - this is the first birthday cake that I haven't made for one of my kids. I'll have to say I rather enjoyed not having to worry about it and it turned out pretty good.
Happy Birthday song...how embarrassing...
No time to make a wish...just focused on getting those candles blown out.

Now for the gifts...Kaitlyn was spoiled rotten by all of her friends. The majority of the gifts were pink and had something to do with princess (right up her alley) or arts and crafts.

The kids kept closing in and crowding everyone out. Not sure what it is about another kid opening presents but they were sure into it.














