Friday, April 9, 2010

Birthday Boy

Our little man turned one on March 31st! Here he is enjoying his favorite meal, spaghetti. I'm not sure if he likes spaghetti or the fact that he gets to eat without any clothes on. Either way, it makes him happy.
Happy Birthday
We dined on green cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
Gotta love birthday's right?
Here's Morgan the night before posing with the Green Cupcakes, which were her idea.
Off to TFalls to celebrate his second 1st birthday and Kaitlyn's second 5th birthday.
Helping Grandpa on the trailer
Nana and Big Pop Pop came out to celebrate
Aunt Kerri came all the way from Oregon

Happy Birthday to you...again.


Prett good stuff...I like that song, because I always get cake afterward.


Got some new trucks


Kaitlyn got a much-needed new umbrella - of course she shared with Ashton.


Kaitlyn, Addyson, and Morgan headin' out with Grandpa and Ginny.


The kids took a break (during the snow) to dye some easter eggs.


They were pretty serious and only dropped a few

Here's the pony express headed out for another ride...I just love how cute they are!


Kaitlyn got to go on a special ride alone with Grandpa


Thanks Grandpa and Ginny, we had fun!