Friday, April 16, 2010

Since Easter

I was tucking the girls in one night and Tyson thought he'd help himself to the microwave (the thing that produces warm bottles of milk before bed).

If Tyson is missing we know where to find him now. He crawls right up on the stool in the bathroom and brushes his teeth. At least we've moved on from playing in the toilet water...


Tyson man - getting the slide figured out. "It's alot of work for a short ride."


Kaitlyn and her puppy!


Everyone on their bikes after we got home one night - they are LOVING the nice weather, as am I.

"Hitting the road - I'm outta here!"
Watch me throw a ball - he's ridiculously accurate for 1-year old

"What, I have something on my face? Where?"


The girls had a couple of friends over to play and dinner - wow - Tyson needs saved!


Here he is kicking up dust on his bike.


So this is what big sisters are for - "faster, faster"


The kids participated in a 2nd Easter Egg Hunt the weekend after - the Easter Bunny came while they were napping.


They LOVED it!


Kaitlyn and Tyson rocking before bed...

And last but not least, an update on Tyson's mobility...