"I know I'm not supposed to pull the plug...but I'm gonna anyway"
"What, I'm minding my own business"
"Book, book, book..." he actually says "bwoof, bwoof, bwoof"
"Yes, I'm hungry again...so what? Open this thing up!"
"I'm gonna get you"
"I'm gonna get both of you"
"OK...maybe this wasn't the best idea"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here is the self-proclaimed "Park Flower Princess of Manhattan" because she likes going to the park, picking flowers, and being a princess - oh and we live in Manhattan :) She seriously thought of that on her own.
Here she is up on the roof helping Daddy. Theron replaced the garage roof last week (in the evenings) and Kaitlyn was his helper:)
We finally had a nice sunny weekend in the 70's. We had to break out the sprinkers! They even went swimming in the neighbors pool the next day.

Our neighbor Heather came over to cut the girls' hair. Kaitlyn was all for, so long as Morgan went first.

Our neighbor Heather came over to cut the girls' hair. Kaitlyn was all for, so long as Morgan went first.
They both did awesome!
Plus it took less time than when Mommy does it, so that helped :)
And last but not least, Morgan's concert on the edge of the tub performing The Banana Song.










