Happy 3rd Birthday to Morgan!!!!
We're offically at all odds now...moved to 5, 3, and 1 in the last two months...and more importantly we've survived the birthday season in our house!
This was the 3rd time she'd heard Happy Birthday song - and she actually sat through it and didn't try to hide...
Yummy Ice Cream Cake
Maggie and Kaitlyn being silly
Most of the presents were opened over the weekend but she got a puzzle from her favorite Dani. She also got a princess towel & a new swimming suit from Wes & Janice's.
Then a wooden doll bed for her babies to sleep in. Hopefully we can keep Tyson off of it, he exceeds the weight limit but just a bit.
Trying out the goods...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a picture from Tyson's first day at the preschool...they weren't really cooperating and then my camera died...so here they are fighting on the first day of school :)

Yeah, that's going to require a bath!

Tyson loves being outside in the rain...he just waddles around like a little duck.

I would too if I looked this cute!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a picture from Tyson's first day at the preschool...they weren't really cooperating and then my camera died...so here they are fighting on the first day of school :)

Yeah, that's going to require a bath!

Tyson loves being outside in the rain...he just waddles around like a little duck.

I would too if I looked this cute!





