Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall is Here!

We had an awesome fall weekend here so the kids and I went for a bike ride to the river. Daddy had to work and then headed for the hills to get some firewood. It was also our anniversary on Saturday - the 6th.

I asked the girls to stand so I could get a picture by the river so they quickly decided to be best friends.

Kaitlyn got Chaz his exercise fetching sticks. Kinda hard on a poor overweight lab but he loved every minute of it.

Tyson was throwing rocks...you were never quite sure which direction they were going to be headed.

We found a little trail that followed the river and I told the kids to be careful and watch for snakes. Kaitlyn then decided that Morgan better be the engine and go first. Morgan was all for it!

Guess who had to lead on the way back? The coast was clear this time...

Kaitlyn did spot this pretty color-changing tree. She called it the rainbow tree.

Here are the girls in front of the beaver dam. We never spotted the beavers but it was a pretty impressive piece of work.

Heading home on a nice sunny day.

Tyson fell asleep shortly after this...just couldn't quite handle all that fresh air.



Here was the product of Daddy's hard work. He took Morgan up on Sunday to load and haul everything he cut up on Saturday.

Hard to see but Tyson was driving with Daddy...he wasn't a huge fan of it. I think he prefers to see the trucks and tractors from afar right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some other photos from the past week...
The girls helping make pizzas for dinner one night.


A walk over to the field one night after dinner...

This was the day that Tyson turned 18 months old. He was being supper silly and wouldn't pose for a picture so this is what you get.