Thursday, October 21, 2010

Koalas Invade the Pumpkin Patch

Morgan volunteered me (seriously, she did) to go to the Pumpkin Patch with her Koala pre-school class. It was a great sunny morning and the kids had a blast...so in the end, I was glad I went.

Here is Morgan and her Addy's all with their Hello Kitty boots

We got them all to stand still for one big class picture...I guess I didn't realize how may girls were in their class. (L2R: Aiden, Bailey, Cole, Madeline, Ella, Maggie, Camry, Morgan, Natalie, Lilly, Ady, Tatum, Addy, Macey, Sawyer)

Everyone was on the lookout for some pumpkins on the hay ride.

Found em'


The search for the find the perfect pumpkin begins...

Morgan found one.

Got to see some stinky little piggies (that liked to eat pumpkins)


They even had some straw forts for the kids to play on/in

Morgan and her buddy Cole.