Friday, November 19, 2010

Goof Balls...

"What do you think Mom? Do I look cool?"
Yes, they got into Daddy's hat stash before school one day.
I love these pictures of my two early-brids in the chair. The other chair is too cold so they sit here - somedays they get along other days they scream and pick at eachother. (Kaitlyn used to be my early-bird but she's more like a teenager and you have to drag her out of bed)
Tyson has taken over for 2nd Grandma in the watering department. The poor tree and I have a love-hate relationship (I either don't water it or or it gets too much) so I just dump abandoned sippys into it and it seems to do fine. Tyson has apparently caught on - he even gives it ice (nice touch).
"More water?"
Kaitlyn and Morgan were playing with their dollhouse and took the family on a vacation in their 'cars'. I thought it was pretty clever - boys in this car...
..and girls in the pink car.
"No, I'm mad because I can't have a cracker...I'm not smiling for you!"
"Nevermind"
Please excuse the background mess and focus on the subject: Dr. Morgan and her baby going to work.


Kaitlyn and Morgan setup a pretend face painting shop the other night...


"Lay still or I'll get it all over" she says...

Up to no good
Well I ended last time with a naked picture, why not again. She insisted on wearing these boots until Daddy got home so in between clothes and jammies she went outside to see if he was home yet...busted!