We've completed all of our Christmas programs for the year. Tyson and Morgan had theirs on Wednesday, the 8th and Kaitlyn had hers on Monday the 13th.

Here's Tyson - he didn't sing a word and just stood there with his blankie in one hand and Daddy's cell phone in the other...those were the only two reasons he even got on the stage.

At this point every kid was doing whatever they wanted - Tyson never budged or smiled. I'm hoping to get a couple pictures close up of him but this is all I got for now.
Then is was Morgan's turn - here's her class, all girls and 3 boys.
5 Little Christmas Trees song...

I had to include this: Kaitlyn and Morgan begged to wear their pretty dresses a couple nights before the concert. I told them they could until dinner was ready. Morgan decided to put on some lotion (diaper cream) from Tyson's changer and managed to get it everywhere. She was so upset that her pretty dress was dirty....I acted concerned but it was secretly funny! As you can see in the pictures above it all came clean but it was a long painful wash for Morgan.

Then it was Kaitlyn's turn. We even had to buy a new dress because she's grown so much in the last year. I told her she looked like a pretty Christmas present...wouldn't you agree? (Ignore little brother in the background trying to sabotage her with the spray bottle)

Here they are, all lined up

The did the Penguin Polka first then Jolly Old St. Nicholas

All done!

Santa was there afterward...

Morgan really wanted to see him because she hadn't told him what she wanted...she mangated to avoid looking him in the eye and didn't say a word the entire time...maybe next year he'll get your request.

Tyson got to drive everyone home. I know, lame because we live right by the school but we were all dressed up :)
This was our first Santa experience for the year. Big-talker Tyson couldn't wait to see Santa...nevermind. I told the lady to just get the girls but this most definitly captures the experience better.




