
Morgan has started a new thing - wearing Tyson's jammies to bed. She said she doesn't have any so here they are...posed in their matching set of jammies.

"The Rainbow" - this was setup by the innocent looking one in the middle...it makes me laugh everytime I look at it but they all had to get headbands on...Tyson wore his for most of the evening.

Horrible picture I know...but it's Morgan and Tyson and they're playing 'Nap'. Can you see the look on Tyson's face...it says "Mom, please bring me a little brother!" Yes, Morgan has her shirt off...not sure why but I'm sure she had a really good reason.

"Hello?" If you have received a random call (or a text) from either Theron or I's phones, please know that Tyson has cell phone radar and has been sneaking them into the playroom (or wherever he can get to) to make calls. He's also good at browsing the internet and deleting contacts too.

Kaitlyn's Christmas list to Santa...she plans to help Tyson and Morgan's with theirs but they don't have too high of a priority for her.