Generally speaking we had a pretty slow week. The weather was below zero and single digits so inside we stayed. We did go to a birthday party on Sunday. It was supposed to be a swimming party but something happened and they had to make it a gym-party. Which was great - the kids got to run around and burn off some steam...
The parachute was a big hit.
Think fast!

Tyson doesn't need a boost...I got it Dad!

The slide...
And before you know it, here is his 3 stories up - imagine that he found the one with a steering wheel. We had to send someone that worked there to rescue him because he didn't want to leave and didn't really know how to get down either.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I know this isn't appropriate but it was quite funny so I thought I'd share....We were riding around and Morgan was complaining about her finger hurting. I said we'd look at it when we got home but she insisted that it hurt. So, I asked her which one it was...

...look how pathetic her face was and so innocently flipping me off. She got really embarassed when Theron and I busted up laughing but it was too funny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not sure what the safety factor is on the table but I guess we'll find out if he keeps this up.





