Friday, June 17, 2011

Messing Around

When we came back from TFalls Aunt Bethany and her friend Kelly were here to visit!

The gang loaded up in the old truck and took it for a spin. Now Tyson wants to drive it everyday...


Kaitlyn doing Kelly's hair while wearing her glasses...too funny.

Aunt Bethany giving horsey rides

And a real horsey ride. We have a loner horse that is in our pasture to eat down the grass. He's 27 years old and his name is CJ. The downfall is that he comes with a goat, no seriously, a goat that he cannot part with. So, if you take the girls for a ride the goat tags along or CJ won't move...it's really quite weird.


I haven't been out to get many pictures but I'll get some more...


Last weekend we buzzed over to Butte to see a friend of mine from college, Hannah. We haven't seen eachother since Kaitlyn was a baby (2005) so it was nice to visit a bit. For old times sake we met at the Vu and had pizza (instead of beer)


Her men, Cayden and Jason



And her little baby-loving daughter Annie. Devin liked her too.


While in Butte we decided to check out the Berkley Pit.


The nice purple-ish water was still there...


Looking back I haven't been posting many pictures of the little man. He's working on being not-so-little and sweet as ever! We went to Morgan's 4 year checkup just yesterday and I set him on the scale out of curiousity....14lbs 0oz oh my! He's gained 5lbs and 9oz since he was born, 7 weeks ago...that explains why he's always hungry.

We even brought out the Bumbo chair...he doesn't like it too much yet.

So sweet!


I had to share this...Kaitlyn went to a birthday party last weekend and the boys were being bullies and not letting the girls play in the tree fort. Then the girls took it over and wouldn't let the boys in. After they all got a talking to by the parents the girls went and made this sign, it says "Boys and Girls Allowed"...too cute!


Kaitlyn had her TBall pictures the other day so I snuck a free copy of the team photo. I still have to get some of her TBall playing pictures on here...some day :)


Tyson and his latest fascination, beer. Can I have a beer? No!

Daddy and his boys


Mommy, he's boring...


Uncle Jay even stopped by for a visit one late night and caught a glimpse of our night-owl Devin.