Good News...we found the camera!
Here was our New Years Eve celebration. We had gone to some friends house until about 9:30 then came home to ring in the new year with a movie - The Incredibles. I'm happy to report that none of us made it until midnight :)
Daddy and Logan teamed up to put some more work into the ditch. It's up to 4 rows and backfilled along the front of the house. We hope to make some real progress on it this week because the weather is supposed to stay nice and few of Theron's co-workers are available to come help with the next section and the new driveway...yeah!
Yes, that is the only way to have peace and quiet in our house.
Big Boy! (mind the naked one in the background)
Devin has been doing a lot of standing and playing...he forgets to hang on every now and again but loves the new prospective on life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's a visit from a Pavlik sibling without a wrestling match?
Logan initiated this because she thought she could take Theron this time.
It started out well...
...then...
...and then...:)
I can't say who won...they each have a story to tell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yes, Devin got a little hair cut (I know, looks like Lloyd Christmas). It's hard to trim the hair of a little squirmy boy that doesn't want his hair cut. I did around his ears first and after that, he lost all cooperation. After I trimmed his hair his mustache really took off :-)
Look out...
Playing nicely with Devin.
Thinking about maybe crawling....
Morgan helped Daddy move some dirt on Saturday...she hung out in the back of the loader instead of taking a nap with the others. Good choice!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And yes, the rumors are true, Mommy is attempting to play basketball again.
Dacey and I signed up to play on a Women's League team here in Bozeman and our first game was on Sunday.
Thankfully Theron didn't take any close-up pictures because I was gasping for air and the face was a little red. I'll have to update on our progress but the first game was a 28-36 loss to a team called Bridger Crossfit. And yes, they did push-ups during half time and all timeouts...;)