Well it was bound to happen...after over 6 years of blogging...one week at a time...and having the process down pat...I deleted the pictures off my camera while attempting to save them to the computer. THANKFULLY I pull the pictures off every week (for this very reason)...but there's nothing to "show" for the past week of our lives. I'm sure you'll all survive (as will we) but it was a fairly momentous week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girls are playing in their first basketball league through the YMCA. They had their first practices as well as their first games on Saturday. They are both one of two girls on their respective teams. Kaitlyn is on the Knicks team and Morgan is a Warrior. So there are the pictures for the week:
Kaitlyn's game was first (vs the Timberwolves) which was a victory. She was pretty nervous but manged to dribble a few times and even took a shot. Morgan was next (vs the Suns) and they didn't fare as well. As expected, they were all pretty much lost on where they should be standing, which end they were shooting vs defending and in general, what they were supposed to be doing. She had a good time and got out her nervous jitters by the end of the game. So yes, there will be pictures of next weeks' game.
After Kaitlyn's game we decided that she needed shoes with a better tread so we made a quick stop at the sporting goods store. I was looking for a size 7 because when she had her feet measured a couple months ago we were a 6 (the size of all of her shoes). However, we measured and she's an 8.5! WTH...when did this happen? She's one size away from me and she isn't even 9 yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other events from the week: we had two sick days (Monday and Tuesday) with the boys and their tummy bugs. Thankfully they passed quickly but between two sick boy...one careless puppy...and one potty-training boy I've had my hands full of messes this week. I'm pretty sure now that I can be inducted into the Hall of Fame (not sure which one) as one of those people that can clean up any mess without hesitation (like my mom) because well...somebody's got to do it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cannot wait already for next week and the return of the kiddo pics so yes, we'll just move on and pretend this mess never happened :)

