Sunday, April 10, 2016

Tyson's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Tyson! He wanted Domino's pizza for dinner so we loaded up after softball practice and headed in for a late meal.
 
A Superbowl 50 DVD
 
He kept watching the TV on the wall so I told him to look at me while I took his picture. Hence, the crazy eyes :)
 
Stomp Rockets
 
Superbowl 50 Hat. Happy because it's what he always wanted but he cannot peel his eyes off the TV. Hum...I wonder why we don't have one? :)
 
Much better...freckles and all!
 
Now to get ready for the Friend Party...licking the bowl of leftover cake batter.
 
The snack spread. He invited everyone in his class for this Superbowl 50 Rematch :)
 
Daddy painted him an awesome field and it gave Mommy a good reason to rake the entire thing.
 
Panthers
 
Broncos
 
Getting out the flag football gear.
 
My favorite picture.
 
 
 
Some chose to not play football...so thankfully Kaitlyn helped by playing legos.
 
Cake time!
 
  Presents
 
Tyson and his buddy Pierce.
 
Happy 7th Birthday Tyson!