Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Program

The girls had their first Christmas Program last night at their school.
I told Kaitlyn to pose pretty for a picture and she gave me her Kung Fu Panda stance...nice.
Morgan did as I asked...little cutie!
Here's Morgan's class and the 2-3 year old class together. It was like herding cats to get them all up there.
Morgan stood right out in front but didn't do alot of singing.
I was spotted...
Resulting in this premature exit-attempt...
The next song wasn't pretty...she cried through the whole thing.
Kaitlyn was all about being in front of everybody and she did really well.
She didn't sing quite at loudly as I thought she would...as you've seen in earlier posts...she had the songs down.
A little dancin'...

Morgan couldn't stay off the stage as soon as she wasn't supposed to be up there

When we got home I attempted to get some pictures of the girls all dressed up by the Christmas Tree.
Cheese!

Oh wait, we need to rearrange the bulbs...