Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Theron's Company Christmas Party

So I know I'm WAY behind on my posting but I would hope that would to be expected over the holidays. We've been busy not working over the last week so there are lots of pictures and stories but I'm going to start small.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are from Theron's Company Christmas Shop Party. Santa showed up this year (not as drunk as last year but close) and brought each of the kids a present. It was -25 outside so Chaz even got to come in. The girls had a good time getting dirty and eating all the cookies and candies that were there.
Morgan wouldn't sit on Santa's lap but Kaitlyn was willing 'cause all the other kids had gotten presents. She managed to tell him that she would like a Dollhouse for Christmas.
Here's our makeshift photo with both girls and Santa who was more concerned with disciplining our dog.

Kaitlyn stole the camera and got some pictures of the guys having a good time (especially this guy).

and whoever this is...
There were more but I'll spare you.