Barnard had a Christmas Brunch for the kids on Sunday the 21st. Santa and Ms. Claus came with presents for all 80+ kids and they had a blast.
Here's Morgan in front of the Christmas tree...little cutie.
And if I had it to do over again, this would be the picture for our family Christmas Card...it's way more fitting...Kaitlyn tackling Morgan in front of the tree, it's priceless.
Here's Kaitlyn patiently awaiting her present...I had to hold her back because there were a few other Kaitlyn's.
Finally a match, Kaitlyn Pavlik
The bag was bigger than she was, but she seemed OK with that. Kaitlyn did have to help her drag it back.

Kaitlyn went back to Thank Santa for the computer, I think they had 'another' chat about the dollhouse request.
Here's a couple orphaned pictures of the girls helping me make Christmas Cookies for thier school party.





