This picture best discribes our 4th of July weekend: eating, drinking, and B.S.'ing
Here's the Red, White & Blue kids - although 3/4 of them aren't even looking at the camera!
We fed quite a few at my Dad's house
We did a little day-camping (the best kind) with the whole family, even Jenna came up from Denver!
Aunt Kerri came from Oregon, she hadn't met the little Tyson-man yet.

Aunt Cole did a little creek fishing - we don't have a picture of her sucessful catch (or her purple feet from standing in the water - it was a bit chilly)
Daddy had to cross here - I even shot video of him because I swore he was gonna fall...nice huh? But he didn't.
Uncle Jay's School of Fishing
Theron, Jenna, & Cole taking a break from fishing
Aunt Rita hanging out with Tyson back at camp
The girls got a quick bath when we returned from camping - I couldn't resist taking this picture.





















