Monday, July 20, 2009

Gallatin County Fair

We took in the sights and sounds of the fair on Friday evening. The people watching was well worth the $5 ticket and the girls had fun too.

This was the first ride - I've never seen Morgan smile so hard (and for so long) - she loved it!


Merry-go-round trip #1

Riding the whales. Kaitlyn had to be in #4 "because that's how old I am" she says.


The first dissapointment of the evening came when there were no more front seats on the helicopters - they had to ride in the back.


2nd Grandma and mommy broke away to check out one of the 4-H barns. We found a furry chicken - can't say I've ever seen one of these before.


Daddy and Logan took Kaitlyn on the Teddy Bear. Good thing 'cause mommy wouldn't have survived that one - too much spinning.


Back on the cars...Morgan got to drive this time.


You wouldn't believe who we found at the fair - Kaitlyn says "no Morgan you be Alladin, I want to be Jasmine."


The jerky little roller coaster - Morgan wasn't a big fan but Kaitlyn was all smiles.


Tyson even got to take a ride on the Merry Go Round


Otherwise he patiently waited in amazement of all the lights and noise.


They got mommy to ride on the whales - that was plenty for me

This is more like it!


We're pretty sure everyone had a good time.