I think this may count as crawling...
This was him on Wednesday night - quite an improvement in just 3 days!
I'm not used to seeing him vertical but here he is 'standing' next to Morgan. He actually comes up to her chin but she was being silly and he was slouching.
Here's his main motivation for crawling - the remote control.
We got nearly 2 feet of snow in Bozeman on Thursday and had below zero temperatures at night. So what better to do than snuggle up on the couch with your girlies?
His first Baby Einstein - he loved it, just like his sisters did - we couldn't be more proud!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leftovers from last week...

Morgan on her long bike ride to the park. She was just getting over feeling 'crummy' and pedaled at a snails pace. Thankfully Daddy was patient - they eventually made it!
And I cannot get enough pictures of Tyson on the swing - he just loves it and he looks soooo cute!
Morgan the monkey

Here's Kaitlyn and Daddy fixing her bike after we got back. They just had to raise the seat but it was quite an operation - if you ask Kaitlyn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Which reminds me of a story I forgot to include a week or so ago. My Dad and Ginny were coming through town from hunting and had some vehicle troubles between here and Livingston. They got the truck towed and we went to pick them up after work/school. I told the girls that their truck was broken and they had to get it fixed. Kaitlyn told Ginny when she got in the truck "you know who the best fixer in the whole world is? My Daddy, he can fix Grandpas truck." How cute is that?
Which reminds me of a story I forgot to include a week or so ago. My Dad and Ginny were coming through town from hunting and had some vehicle troubles between here and Livingston. They got the truck towed and we went to pick them up after work/school. I told the girls that their truck was broken and they had to get it fixed. Kaitlyn told Ginny when she got in the truck "you know who the best fixer in the whole world is? My Daddy, he can fix Grandpas truck." How cute is that?







