Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sea Creatures

OK - I know I'm behind again...Halloween, yes, we made the costumes this year. Kaitlyn was a Jellyfish, Morgan an Octopus, and Tyson a Sea Turtle - they were all very cute sea creatures.

Kaitlyn's hat was a bit akward but it worked - this was in the morning when she was figuring out how it all worked.


Here they are a the mall - she figured out how to balance it by then. Tyson was entirely too hot in his costume so he just wore the turtle feet.


Here's Tyson with a couple daycare buddies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daddy wanted to carve pumpkins this year. It's just one of those projects you start and you're half way through thinking...why did I want to do this? and now I have to finish it...
Here's the girls all gung-ho to carve pumpkins.


Morgan wanted nothing to do with touching the slimy pumpkin stuff...Kaitlyn helped for a little bit but it was 5 minutes of participation between the two of them.

And guess who was left to carve the pumpkins...good job Daddy!


Tyson and Mommy tackled the small one. Here he is pulling the seeds...not really into it but more curious about the slimy seeds.


This was right up his alley - nice cold pumpkin to gnaw on.

Tyson and his first little pumpkin :) Mom is such an artist...