Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Salad?

We headed down to the park on Sunday and tried to get some cute fall pictures.

It's rather challenging to get all 3 of them looking in the same direction at once, let alone smile - this is the best we could do.


LOVES the swing


Morgan is a big girl now and goes down the big steep slide at the playground

Kaitlyn showing her how it's done


Not sure what we'll do if we have more kids - Kaitlyn will be bumped :)

So sweet!

Our performer, Kaitlyn singing a Lady Antebellum concert for Tyson. He loves it but there is just something a little weird about a 4 year-old singing "...I'm a little drunk and I need you now..." but it's her favorite song right now. Better than Taylor Swift - mommy's a bit burnt out on Taylor Swift.


Night, night...

Tyson man passed the 7-month old mark this weekend. He's weighing in at 26 lbs and eating anything you'll put in front of him. Not crawling but rolling from room to room. I'll have to include a video soon.
Here he is showing off his eating skills. This was his very first experience with a whole Nilla wafer and he just popped the whole thing in his mouth. I was waiting for him to gag but no, he just wanted to show off by putting it in and pushing it out again - the girls were laughing and really got him going.

One final story...
I always ask the girls what they want for dinner when we're driving home from school. Last night I wasn't getting much participation so knowing I'd get a reaction said "OK, we'll just have salad."
Kaitlyn said "um, no - a Pretend doctor told me today that I'm allergic to dressing...and salad!"